Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
An insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto Insurance protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage pays for damage to someone else’s property as the result of a covered accident for which you are responsible.
- Bodily Injury Coverage pays for damages resulting in bodily injury or death sustained by others, including covered medical costs that you are held legally liable for because of a covered auto accident.
- Medical Coverage pays for reasonable medical expenses to you and others in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault. In your policy, this may be referred to as medical expenses or medical benefits.
- Collision Coverage pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from collision with another vehicle or object (subject to deductible).
- Comprehensive Coverage pays for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision or upset (subject to deductible). Examples include fire, theft, vandalism, weather events (hail) and contact with animals.
- Uninsured and/or Underinsured Bodily Injury Coverage protects against drivers without insurance, and/or drivers with insufficient policy limits to reimburse you for damages they caused. This coverage typically pays the difference between the amount recovered from the other driver and the amount of the damages, up to the limit of the policy.
- Uninsured and/or Underinsured Property Damage provides coverage for damage to your vehicle resulting from a covered accident that you are legally entitled to receive from a driver who is not insured, or whose insurance limits are not enough to reimburse you for damages they caused.
Homeowners Insurance protects the dwelling and personal property of the policyholder and covers the homeowner's personal liability for covered injuries or damage to others
- Dwelling Coverage protects your home’s structure, built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpet .
- Contents Cover is for your personal property not attached to or built into your home, such as furniture and clothing.
- Personal liability - provides coverage if an accident occurs in your home that damages someone or something, personal liability can help pay for covered damages.
- Medical payments to Others may help pay for medical expenses of someone who is injured on your property.
- Ordinance or law insurance may help pay to rebuild your home to current building codes after a covered loss.
- Other structures covers additional structures not attached to your house, such as a shed, fence, barn, detached garage, gazebo or swimming pool.
- Loss of use Coverage helps pay for additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your home due to a covered loss.